Best Samsung GC200 Galaxy Camera 2 - 16.3 Megapixel CMOS, 21x Optical Zoom, Android 4.3, WiFi and 4.8-inch Touchscreen LCD Display - White (Certified Refurbished)






Samsung GC200






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Samsung GC200 Galaxy Camera 2 - 16.3 Megapixel CMOS, 21x Optical Zoom, Android 4.3, WiFi and 4.8-inch Touchscreen LCD Display - Black (Certified Refurbished) (Electronics)
I upgraded to the Galaxy Camera 2 from the original Galaxy Camera. There are a lot of good changes and added features. The camera is much faster than the original. The pictures turn out perfect. Being able to upload to social media, the megapixels and zoom are the main reasons I chose this camera, twice. I am able to take perfect pictures with the 21x zoom while at events (graduations, shows, concerts, etc.). I recommend this camera to those just beginning to take pictures, and to the experienced.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top