New Toshiba Satellite C55-B5308 15.6-Inch Laptop (AMD E1-Series - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Jet Black)






Toshiba Satellite






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Toshiba Satellite C55-B5308 15.6-Inch Laptop (AMD E1-Series - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Jet Black) (Personal Computers)
This is my second Toshiba Laptop and it's as solid as my first one. Long life on its Lithium-Ion Battery, Great Display and Keyboard (although I still prefer the wireless external mouse I bought to the mouse pad and buttons built in). Furthermore, this laptop has a GREAT processor and taking the price in account this laptop was one of the best I could find to buy new; and it doesn't disappoint. The computer has a great readable screen, plenty of memory, plenty of storage at 500 GB and a DVD or CD + and - player/writer, plus an HDMI port to hook up to your widescreen 1080i Big Screen TV as a second monitor, and Speakers built-in or headphone jack with microphone input. Another reason why I bought this laptop was because of my old laptop which is listed here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N86KVW0/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00N86KVW0&linkCode=as2&tag=newcams-20&linkId=PK7GYUK2NOYKDFQQwas my first time using

The laptop listed above was very slow and also had Windows 7 installed. So before buying this Toshiba Satellite with Windows 8 on it I was a little bit worried to use this for the first time but I can tell you that it is easy enough to get used to new Windows 8 interface.

Overall, this Toshiba laptop is a very decent laptop. Not lightning fast but certainly not slow either. And this for a good price in comparison to so many laptops out there (and also lower cost than many tablets!). So I would surely recommend this to everyone!

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top