Best Canon PowerShot ELPH 150 IS Digital Camera (Blue)






Canon PowerShot






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Canon PowerShot ELPH 150 IS Digital Camera (Silver) (Electronics)
(Note: This review is by Lydia McGrew, not by Tim.) I bought this camera after a lot of shopping. (Full disclosure: I didn't actually purchase it through Amazon.) I am not particularly good at photography, and it is just what I need. It has enabled me to take really nice shots both inside and out. You do have to get the owner's manual and read a little bit, but it's not a steep learning curve. I have found it quite easy, and I'm so far *extremely* pleased with the results. It takes pictures quickly enough for me, and even one or two that it said were going to be blurry were quite nice. I find that indoor pictures with lower light are more likely to blur if you use the zoom function. The orange hand-shake symbol will warn you, and you can try zooming back out. It usually does not give the hand-shake warning unless I try to use zoom, even under indoor lighting conditions. The files are rather large, so not convenient for sending by e-mail. Perhaps I could change the file size by altering the default pixel settings, but they look so nice that I don't want to mess with anything. I'm getting better shots with this than with our fancier Canon with more settings, because I can understand this camera. After approx. a week of use, I highly recommend it. Don't forget--you do need to buy a separate memory card.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top