New Samsung Galaxy S3, White 16GB (Verizon Wireless)






Samsung Galaxy






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Samsung Galaxy S3, White 16GB (Verizon Wireless) (Wireless Phone)
The US version of the phone differs as it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor with 1.5 GHz Dual-Core CPUs, while the the rest of the hardware specs are the same as the international version.

I switched from an HTC EVO 4G to get this phone and so far it's been great! Here are the things I like about the phone:

* The phone is a nice size, it's lighter than my HTC EVO 4G.

* The processor is one of the fastest US released Android phone, and it comes with 2 GB of RAM.

* I played around with the camera and video camera and the quality is great in my opinion. (I'll post some pics or a video later.)

* The ICS 4.0 is really snappy and it opens up applications quickly.

* It comes with Google Wallet. I signed up and got a free $10 to use. (I'm going to McDonald's to test it out!)

* I've only use the S Voice application a few times, but it seems to be just like Siri on my wife's iPhone 4S.

* It comes with a micro SD slot in case more space is needed to save pictures, videos, etc.

* You can change out the battery if needed.

* Battery life last twice as long compared to my HTC EVO 4G.

Now for some cons:

* This is carrier related and not the phone itself, but the 4G LTE is not all in all areas so be sure to check your carrier if internet speeds is a deciding factor in purchasing this phone. If not you'll be stuck with 3G speeds.

* The phone is so nice, that I baby it all the time!

I was on the fence about getting this phone or the HTC EVO 4G LTE aka HTC One X. The main things that I like over the the Samsung Galaxy 3 over the HTC EVO 4G LTE is that it comes with the Micro SD slot and also the battery can be changed if it ever goes bad.

I love this phone! :)

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top