Best iPhone 6 Battery Case : Stalion® Stamina Rechargeable Extended Charging Case 3100mAh [Apple MFi Certified][24-Month Warranty](Jet Black) Protective Charger Case for Apple iPhone 6 (4.7-Inches) with Kickstand + LED Charge Indicator Light






iPhone 6 Battery Case






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New iPhone 6 Battery Case : Stalion® Stamina Rechargeable Extended Charging Case 3100mAh [Apple MFi Certified][24-Month Warranty](Space Gray) Protective Charger Case for Apple iPhone 6 (4.7-Inches) with Kickstand + LED Charge Indicator Light (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Stalion Stamina is not a well-known brand but I must say that it offers good quality items for mobile phones. I had a few cheaper choices but after doing some research, most of the known brands has more cons than pros I knew I couldn’t live with such as heavy weight, bulk, charging issues, smaller battery capacity and geez, candy colors. I could live with hard to read LED indicators but not those that I mentioned, which happens to be features that Stalion Stamina is great at. This extended battery case gives me 100% charge, is slim, lightweight and offers elegant color options. Might be a bit pricier than a ZuZo but cheaper than an Alpatronix. Mid-priced and high quality product. Good job.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top