Anna Kendrick hits all of the right witty notes in her highly entertaining Newcastle Brown Ale Non-Super Bowl ad.

The 28-year-old Pitch Perfect actress shows off her undeniable sense of humor in a clip centered around appearing in a spot during the big game.

The commercial begins with the following message: "Behind the scenes of the mega-huge football game that Newcastle Brown Ale almost made...which almost starred Anna Kendrick."

The adorable redhead, who sits in the makeup chair while someone curls her hair, candidly talks about how she was excited to make a commercial for the ale company. Except for one slight problem. PHOTOS: Anna Kendrick meets Beyoncé at the Grammys



"Turns out they don't even have the money or the permission to make a Super Bowl commercial," Kendrick says, as "Super Bowl" gets bleeped.

But things get downright amusing when the starlet tries to come to grips with the company's decision because she doesn't think she is "beer-commercial-babe hot."

"I mean, I'm hot," Kendrick says with a straight face. "Like approachable hot, like the-hottest-girl-in-your-improv class hot. Like hot to the kind of guys who, like, feel bad calling a girl hot. But like beer-commercial hot? Am I beer-commercial hot? No, but I love a challenge." NEWS: Don't approach Anna Kendrick when she's buying underwear

Kendrick tweeted about the humorous commercial on Wednesday, Jan. 29, and wrote, "Newcastle paid me to tweet about an ad they didn't make. It's weird time people."

The Twilight star also sat down with E! News and dished about the premise of the ad as well as the character she tried to portray.

"I get to play this super-bitchy version of myself," she revealed. "They basically let me improv a lot and I didn't know how much I could curse. I kind of went a little psycho."

To see more from Kendrick's interview, watch the clip above! PHOTOS: See Anna Kendrick's best red carpet moments RELATED VIDEOS:

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top