By Mike Larkin

PUBLISHED: 03:23 EST, 6 January 2014 | UPDATED: 03:41 EST, 6 January 2014

Her suicide shocked her legion of fans.

And Bachelor star Gia Allemand spoke from beyond the grave about how she hoped people would remember her for being kind in a television tribute.

The moving footage was shown in a segment of the programme's Sunday night pre-premiere special which paid tribute to the former reality television contestant and featured a contribution from her mother.

However it was words from the 29-year-old, who committed suicide by hanging after an alleged fight with her boyfriend, that resonated the most.

Gia said: 'I just hope people remember my kind heart. I have a kind heart for people. That's what I hope people remember me for. '

And the popular contestant, who was the second to the last eliminated by pilot Jake Pavelka in 2010's series, also spoke out about how she hoped she would one day start a family.

She said: 'I want two kids and I want to adopt a baby girl from China.'

And her mother Donna Micheletti again spoke on the subject, which she had previously broached in a tear-filled interview on the Dr Phil show.

The emotional New Yorker said: 'Gia took her own life and it is heart wrenching and I wouldn't want to see any other parent go through this.

'There is plenty of help for everyone. I just miss her.

'Gia was always full of such life and she'd walk into a room and you'd feel her presence. She'd light up that room like sunshine.'

Her NBA star beau Ryan Anderson poken publicly for the first time since her death last September.

The New Orleans Pelicans player said: 'Every day is a challenge. It helps to be here. My family's with me. To be here with my teammates really helps a lot. But it's a roller coaster. Yeah.'

More top stories

A student pilot saved all on board his plane yesterday in an emergency landing after experiencing engine problems returning from a fly over...





Love MailOnline? Now you can keep up with the latest news with the MailOnline Bing Toolbar for Internet Explorer. Find out more here...x


0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top