Talk about a positive attitude.

Kaley Cuoco was one of the many celebs whose nude photos were hacked over Labor Day weekend, and the Big Bang Theory star talked to Jimmy Kimmel about how she learned of the news.

'It was [disturbing],' the 28-year-old actress confessed. 'Not going to lie, I totally have Google alerts that come to my phone... I'm like obsessed, I need to know what's going on, so, every day there's like 30 'Kaley Cuoco nude photos.' It's been going on for years. It's all these fake ones, so then, this one came up, and I was like, 'Oh, it's another fake one...''

Not exactly. After Cuoco started receiving a lot of emails, she checked and realized that there were real pics of herself going around. So first things first, she warned her family.

'So I sent an email out to my family, [saying] just so you know, this happened. Blah, blah, blah. P.S. I'm not pregnant, not getting a divorce - I was able to get everything out in the email which was great,' she joked. 'It was just a really bad situation, but I took it in my own hands and made a joke about it because, you know, what are you gonna do?'

After the incident, Kaley took to Instagram and posted a 'nude' photo of herself and husband Ryan Sweeting walking along the beach in what appears to be their heavily pixelated birthday suits. Apparently... there's an app for that!



The actress noted that in between takes, her Big Bang Theory co-stars were helping her pick out a photo to 'nudify' using the Nudifier app so she 'could, like, get 'em back.''All the guys helped with this one,' she said of the winning snapshot. 'It was really great. You know, you've gotta make fun of yourself.'

Cuoco has certainly mastered the art of making fun of herself.

The CBS star stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show and talked about how she and her husband 'can't wait' to have kids one day, but right now, they have their hands full with Ruby, a new rescue dog.

'We do want to have kids, but I'm a little... I lost this dog in the backyard so many times that I'm afraid I need to practice on not losing her so I don't actually lose my child,' she joked.

When Kaley and Ryan do have kids, here's hoping their little one gets her sense of humor.

Post By http://embed.ly/docs/explore/extract?url=https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/kaley-cuoco-on-nude-photo-leak---you-ve-gotta-make-fun-of-yourself-160904183.html

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top