Best Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Red)






Kodak Easyshare






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Kodak EasyShare C195 Digital Camera (Purple) (Electronics)
I agree, this is a very nice camera. It takes nice, high quality pictures and videos. It's easy to use, with a nice large screen, and plenty of memory. The face recognition feature is something I have never encountered before, and I really like it - it makes it really easy to find pictures.

The only con to this camera is the use of AA batteries. It does go through them relatively quickly, so if you are going to be shooting all day, you really must carry a supply of them with you. It's a prejudice, but I do prefer rechargeable cameras.

But, in spite of that, it's a really nice camera and I like it a lot!

(Review of Kodak EasyShare C195 Digital Camera)

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top