New Dell Inspiron i3147-3750sLV 11.6-Inch 2 in 1 Convertible Touchscreen Laptop






Dell Inspiron






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Dell Inspiron i3147-3750sLV 11.6-Inch 2 in 1 Convertible Touchscreen Laptop (Personal Computers)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

I wasn't sure what to expect with this because I have another laptop with similar specs but a different Intel processor and different brand and it seems to give me those high usage warnings frequently, especially when multi-tasking and/or watching videos and movies. I am so pleased to say that I have had zero issues with this one so this processor and setup must do the trick. It works like a dream! BTW, this is an Intel Pentium N3530 2.16 Ghz. At the bottom of the page w/comparable specs, it shows an Intel Celeron.

I haven't really had a huge desire for a tablet because I just thought I prefer the laptop style and I figured this would just be cumbersome, but I was wrong about this too. This is a very small laptop but a large tablet and it is so easily mobile. It's very lightweight and just flipping it all the way open and folding the keyboard back is so simple. It makes it so portable and you just pull up the virtual keyboard on the screen and all works perfectly. The screen adjusts to whether you are holding vertically or horizontally just as it does on a tablet.

The display, sound and webcam are fantastic too. I've had issues with sound recently on laptops so I'm so glad I hear well on this one. With such a small laptop I wasn't sure but it works great and the screen resolution is pristine. The whole computer feels quality even though lightweight. When I pulled it out of the box and it was so compact and light I was a bit hesitant and unsure. Give it just a little time. Once you get used to it I think you will be so pleasantly surprised.

Finally, I will admit I've owned a few Dell laptops over the years and was less than impressed. However, I got a Dell desktop a few months back and it is fantastic and have had no issues with it. And just since I've had this one, I like it more and more the longer I have it. So, I think they may have turned a corner on any issues they've had. I know I have with any that I've had with them. Great, quality products and enthusiastically recommend this computer, especially if you have to tote a laptop around frequently but don't want an open tablet as I didn't.

UPDATE: I've had this computer for several weeks and have still had no error messages or high usage warnings. I noticed that there was a 3 star review on here that said it is basic and the trackpad isn't responsive. I want to say that my trackpad is very responsive. Because this is such a small laptop it may take some getting used to - pad itself is large. Also, for this price point and with these specs, this computer performs amazingly well. I can watch movies or livestream while performing other tasks and have no problems at all. No, it's not for heavy gamers, but I think most of them would not search for these specs and dimensions. I find myself taking this from room to room all throughout the day because it's so portable. Still enthusiastically 5 stars for me!

I've had a couple of questions about the keyboard...it is pretty small because it is a small computer and, thus, a little harder to type on. I definitely find it easier to type on the larger keyboards and miss that. However, I would lose the easy portability if they made it any larger and I wouldn't want that.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top