New Dell Inspiron i3646-1000BLK Desktop






Dell Inspiron






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Dell Inspiron i3646-1000BLK Desktop (Personal Computers)
I bought the desktop personally through Best Buy.

The website informed me there was 6 USB entries for 2.0 & 2 entries for 3.0. I opened the box, counted only 4 ports of 2.0 (two in front &rear) and only one 3.0 in the rear. The Amazon description also falsely advertised this PC several weeks ago when I went to purchase it, but I see they;ve updated the correct information. When I called them, they wanted me to bring it back and they suggested an adapter of multiple USB entries. I got so angry, I wanted my money back. Thing is, aside from this, the PC is fantastic. So I politely dismissed their suggestions & took it back home. I was caught in their web, along with many customers they've misinformed..

Now, if it's one thing that impressed me the most from this desktop--it's incredibly quiet & small. I keep it nice and safe on my desk, you can barely hear it. I adore the simplistic interface. And what a relief putting away my Ethernet cable away--the umbilical cord has been cut! I enjoy the wireless feature with my router, and the Bluetooth feature is fantastic. It also has an HDMI port in the rear so my TV can mimic as a monitor for special occasions. the power adapter cable is thin & small, so it can fit anywhere. Trying Windows 8 for the first time, is completely overrated & nothing special. Luckily you can always change it back the Windows 7 interface easily. Intel Core Celeron J1800 isn't the most impressive processors now, but this is perfect for casual computer users. I stream movies & I use Photoshop frequently so it runs smoothly. This is a great computer for common users & needing an upgrade from XP.

Yes, if you're not needy for USB ports then this PC is absolutely recommended by me. It's a great buy for its fair price. & I strongly suggest you purchase this kind of sensitive technology in person, if it's possible in your circumstances. It's not smart having this delivered on your doorstep.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top