Best For iphone 6 Black 3500mAh External Battery 4.7" Case Charger Portable Charger Battery Up Power Bank Rechargeable Power Case with Stand 4.7inch for iphone6






For iphone






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New For iphone 6 Black 3500mAh External Battery 4.7" Case Charger Portable Charger Battery Up Power Bank Rechargeable Power Case with Stand 4.7inch for iphone6 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
It'll take a while to determine the quality of the battery, but for the price and the speed at which this came to market this doesn't seem like a bad deal. It fit my iPhone 6 well, and seems to charge the phone and take a charge itself just as designed. Yes, it came from China; we knew that when we ordered it, didn't we?

Update: gives me nearly 2 days' operating time per charge. Seems to operate a little differently than my 4S's battery case: on this one you have to push the button whenever you want to boost the phone, it doesn't constantly provide power and keep the phone 100% charged all the time. I always wondered if the constant charging was good for the 4S battery. Totally happy with this case. Added the screen cover and ordered an identical case for my wife's iPhone.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top