New Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-111-C670 (11.6-inch HD, 2GB, 16GB)






Acer Chromebook






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-111-C670 (11.6-inch HD, 2GB, 16GB) (Personal Computers)
My macbook pro died this Monday while I was writing an essay. I immediately headed to Best buy to get a Chromebook, thinking that if I got the macbook to work again, I'd just return the Chromebook and keep the 100gb of Google drive.

I'm actually loving this little laptop. It's very solid feeling and looks pretty nice without trying to be a macbook air. The screen is admittedly not the best in terms of viewing angles but for some people I know that's actually a feature.

The fact that it's matte makes it amazing though. I don't think I could go back to a glossy screen.

I installed Linux on it easily enough and thus can swap to a more powerful OS whenever I want to play games for instance ( got hearthstone installed and working well)

The best thing about this laptop though is that it's an absolute battery champion. Today it's lasted me through a 3h class during which I downloaded about 2gb worth of tv shows. After that I hopped on a bus to go to Massachusetts which got into an accident that delayed us 3h. Rolled up into Connecticut for my connection with 30% battery left having watched 2 movies, played a couple of games of hearthstone and browsed for the remainder of the 6 hour bus ride from hell.

I can not recommend this enough. Can't imagine anything being a better value for money. It's managed to not make me miss my 2000$ macbook!

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top