New LG G3, Silk White 32GB (AT&T)






LG G3






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New LG G3, Silk White 32GB (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I recently upgraded to this phone from the Samsung Galaxy S3. For months I was certain that I would be upgrading to the Samsung Galaxy S5. That was until I stumbled upon this little beauty.

The phone's x-large 5.5 inch screen is MUCH bigger than Samsung Galaxy S5's 5.1 inch screen. I was unaware of how much of a difference there is when comparing tenths of inches. But now I know 0.4 inches is a major difference. This phone is creeping into 'phablet' territory (see the Galaxy Note's 5.7 inch screen). But the Galaxy Note is much more expensive, even though it is basically a Galaxy S5 with a larger screen.

The screen is not only bigger, but it has a much higher resolution. The LG G3 comes in with a QuadHD 2,560 x 1,440 pixels and 538ppi against the Galaxy S5's HD 1,920 x 1,080 pixels and 431ppi. Again, the difference is apparent as soon as you turn on the phone. I place a lot of importance on the quality of the screen I'm going to be looking at 50-100 times per day.

The LG G3 has the same super fast 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor as the Galaxy S5. But the LG G3 comes with 3GB of RAM as opposed the Galaxy S5's 2GB of RAM. It also comes with 32GB of storage at no extra cost. The Galaxy S5 starts you at 16GB of storage or you can pay more and get one with 32GB.

Physically the phone is stylish and feels durable. Much more so than the GS5. One thing that is taking time to get used to is the location of the standby/volume buttons located on the back of the phone as opposed to the side. This is a minor inconvenience and I'm sure I will adapt as I have only had the phone for 2 days. I can see the advantages of having the buttons on the back. It's almost impossible to press them by accident and they are easier to reach. It's just a matter of breaking old habits.

My favorite feature so far is the Knock Code. Basically you can unlock your phone from a completely black screen without having to push any physical buttons first. It sounds like a small feature, but you'll be surprised how much more convenient it is to unlock your phone in one step instead of two.

The keyboard is also a dream. It's taken me a long time to get accustomed to software keyboards as opposed to hardware ones featured on the old blackberry's. But this one lets you customize it to your tastes. You can make it larger and you can even choose which buttons go where. Typing has never been easier. And for someone who texts and emails constantly throughout the day, that is an extremely important function of my phone.

Overall this is the best phone I have ever owned and I can safely say it is the best phone on the market right now. I did months of research before deciding to buy the LG G3 and I'm glad I did. So if you're on the fence between this phone, the Galaxy S5, the Iphone and the HTC One M8. I would recommend choosing this phone.

If you liked this review please visit my website http://www.powerbrewcoffee.com/

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top