Best Fujifilm XP70 16 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue)






Fujifilm XP70






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Fujifilm XP70 16 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue) (Electronics)
First of all I got this Camera before the official lunch date of March 22nd. So I had about a month to play with this. This is a point and shoot camera, not a really fancy camera. Here is a break down of my pros.

#1 The clarity of the pictures are very good. It captures more detail in each picture.

#2 The filter choices. My favorite by far is all of the advanced filter settings. There is fish eye which I find to be a funny feature. There is a feature where you can turn all your pictures into Black and white except one certain color. For example green. So it will take a picture black and white except for anything that has green in it. If anyone watched the movie Sin City you know what I am talking about. This feature is great so your pictures can really stand out. I took mine to the Rose garden and photographed the roses. The color filters are red, blue, green, purple, orange and yellow. So basically your rainbow colors. It also has a toy camera feature which is great for some of the silly pictures.

#3 It is waterproof. Although I have not tried this feature. I had a friend who did. According to him, it works great. It also has a filter that is waterproof up close filter for those underwater shots.

#4 Shockproof up to a certain point. I am an avid hiker and treat my camera and my phone very rough. I have dropped this camera several times. It still worked to perfection. I wouldn't recommend dropping it to much. But if your kid gets a hold of the camera drops it and throws it. It should still work. so no big deal there.

#5 Video quality- This is a awesome feature. I took this camera to a private Paula Cole concert and taped some of the songs. The quality of the video was sharp and very clear. It looked like I was right on stage with her. So you can take this to concerts, sport events, or just people watching.

#6 Great shutter speed- there was a time I needed to get several shots very quickly. The delay time was less than 1/2 second. I got off several shots very quickly. Wound up with some amazing once in a lifetime pictures.

Cons:

#1 Lack of color choices for the camera- I would love to see more color choices for the camera. Right now all you get is yellow, orange and Blue. Since i am writing a review for the blue one, you know what color I got.

#2 If you don't take the time to go over the features it can be very confusing. I am still learning what some of the features and filters do. To me some filters don't really do anything.

#3 The charging station. In order for you to charge the battery, you have to charge the whole camera instead of taking the battery out of the camera. I am sure there is a separate accessory for this but for know you need to plug in the whole camera. So if you don't have an extra battery, you will have to wait 3 hours for your camera to be done.

Well there you have it. I will update this review when I explore the camera even more. I would recommend this camera to a friend and family. It may seem expensive at first with the $229 dollar price tag but its worth the price. For all the features and clarity you get its worth it,. Once you own this camera it will create great once in a lifetime memories. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will answer questions the best and honest way I can. Thanks for reading.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top