Best Alpatronix BX120plus Apple MFi Certified Extended Protective Battery Case for iPhone 5S, 5C & 5 with Ultra Slim Removable Rechargeable External Battery Charging Case and Built-in Stand: iOS 7+ Compatible - 2400mAh Built-in Battery / Slimfit / Lightweight / LED Indicator / Headphone Adapter / MicroUSB Cable for all 3G/4G Carriers including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint with Exclusive 1-Year Warranty - Black






Alpatronix BX120plus Apple MFi Certified Extended Protective Battery Case for iPhone 5S, 5C & 5 with Ultra Slim Removable Rechargeable External Battery Charging Case and Built-in Stand






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Alpatronix BX120plus Apple MFi Certified Extended Protective Battery Case for iPhone 5S, 5C & 5 with Ultra Slim Removable Rechargeable External Battery Charging Case and Built-in Stand: iOS 7+ Compatible - 2400mAh Built-in Battery / Slimfit / Lightweight / LED Indicator / Headphone Adapter / MicroUSB Cable for all 3G/4G Carriers including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint with Exclusive 1-Year Warranty - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The product is really good. I have used Mophie for years and decided to give the Alpatronix a try and I am really glad I did because I like it much better. I am very critical of extended life batteries and I need extra battery everyday. The design is sleek, has easy on/off button with battery level readout (so I know how much I have left), feels good in my hand, is not too heavy and feels more like a "case" that I can leave on my phone all the time and not feel as if I am lugging a big battery around. I have found the best way to use it is to fully charge your phone and Alpatronix and leave the Alpa off. When my phone battery get to about 20% I turn on the Alpa and charge the phone battery back up to about 85% (just before the trickle charge begins) and turn it off to save the rest for later. Also, it's less expensive than the Mophie and I don't think you will be disappointed.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top