New ASUS CHROMEBOX-M004U Desktop






ASUS CHROMEBOXM004U






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New ASUS CHROMEBOX-M004U Desktop (Personal Computers)
I'll skip technical details, you can find them all over the Internet. Purely from the perspective of experience with this Chromebox... it's awesome! Packaging, form factor, ease of installation, elegance of solution: all categories earn five stars. I'm a freelance copywriter and B2B sales consultant... I can do everything I need on this simple, small, and inexpensive box.

I mounted the Chromebox on the back of my monitor, connected cables and fired it up. After loading the current Chrome release, the box boots in seconds. Having 6-7 or more tabs open isn't a problem with performance. Streaming video or audio is smooth as glass. It's completely quiet.

I own a Chromebook and Android phone, owning this Chrombox is a no-brainer.

It's not going to be for everyone, but it's perfect for people like me who live in basic document processors, WordPress, email, and stream a few movies at night. If you live in the Google ecosystem, it's an obvious purchase.

At this value, buy two, if you can find them before they sell-out.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top