New Dell Optiplex GX620 17-Inch Flat Panel LCD Monitor Desktop Computer (Intel Pentium 4 2800 Mhz, 1024 MB ram, 40 GB Serial ATA HDD, Windows XP Professional)






Dell Optiplex






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Dell Optiplex GX620 17-Inch Flat Panel LCD Monitor Desktop Computer (Intel Pentium 4 2800 Mhz, 1024 MB ram, 40 GB Serial ATA HDD, Windows XP Professional) (Electronics)
I've been using this desktop for a few months now and so far I haven't had any problems with it- it's nice and efficient!

Highly recommend doing business with seller. At the time I placed my order, by accident I order 2 instead of one because I was buying several things at the time- I didn't realized it until I received both! I contacted seller immediately and explained to him my situation, he was so understanding he even paid for return shipping!

highly recommend it! would give more stars if I could!

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top