New Avatar FX6164 Gaming Desktop






Avatar FX6164






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Avatar FX6164 Gaming Desktop (Personal Computers)
Wow. Just wow. This is the best-kept secret in computers. I own a professional photography and video production studio and needed a new workstation for HD video editing. I thought I'd give this a try after receiving a recommendation from a friend to use gaming computers for video production. This computer has all the specs I need for a solid workstation; fast processor, great video card, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB hard drive. All for a third of the price of a "custom" computer from some larger companies. It is an excellent starting point for my needs. I simply added a couple SSD's and a blu-ray burner and I now have a beast of a machine. The Windows 8 operating system takes a little getting used to but you can upgrade to the superior 8.1 for free. This machine comes with absolutely no bloatware. Will soon be updating my other workstations with more of these!

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top