New Dell Inspiron 3000s Intel G1820 Dual 2.7GHz, 4GB RAM, Windows 7, 500GB HDD Desktop Computer






Dell Inspiron






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Dell Inspiron 3000s Intel G1820 Dual 2.7GHz, 4GB RAM, Windows 7, 500GB HDD Desktop Computer (Personal Computers)
I was looking for a desktop to connect to the new smart tv that i bought. After searching the web, this computer met all my criterions: has a hdmi output, which i can connect it to my tv, a windows7 os (I haven't heard anything good about windows8), reasonably fast, 2.7GHz, and price under $500, since I only use this desktop for entertainment purpose.

The frustrating part was after receiving the computer, brand new condition, the computer could not boot up. the exact message on the screen was PXE-E61: media test failure. After doing some digging on the internet, it seems like other people had similar problems as well. Bottom line, before every product reaches to the customers, it should have been thoroughly tested, if people from dell have at least started the computer, they would have seen the problem themselves.

However, after going to the store, getting it replaced, i do have to admit for a desktop under 300 bucks(i didn't buy this desktop from amazon), the computer works great! no glitches, no black/blue screen, but this is only my 1st day using the computer, hopefully it continues to work like this in the future.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top