New ASUS M11AA-US002Q Intel Core i3-3220T, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD, Desktop with Windows 7 Professional






ASUS M11AAUS002Q






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New ASUS M11AA-US002Q Intel Core i3-3220T, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD, Desktop with Windows 7 Professional (Personal Computers)
I am very satisfied with this processor. It meets all of my needs, especially having a Windows 7 operating system similar to XP like I'm used to instead of Windows 8 which I can't get used to at all. I just didn't realize that it came with a keyboard and mouse and I had ordered another set. I like the compact size with easily accessible usb ports but the black keyboard is a little hard for me to see the letters or numbers. Overall I love it though paired with a nice 21 inch flat screen with excellant digital display.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top