Best Canon PowerShot A1400 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 720p HD Video Recording (Black)






Canon PowerShot






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Canon PowerShot A1400 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 720p HD Video Recording (Black) (Electronics)
I bought this camera because of the described features - regular batteries, HD movies as easy as pressing a button, the extra small eye for glare-free steady focus. To supplement my camera, I ordered a 16GB memory card, the recommended case, the 2-year protection plan and after a little research, the designated USB cable: Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS USB Cable - USB Computer Cord for PowerShot SD1400 IS (which with shipping cost $10.74). After trying it out on a skiing trip I was pleased with the fast shooting, the long battery life, true colors and textures. Awesome camera!

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top