Best Mophie Juice Pack Helium for iPhone 5 & 5S - Retail Packaging - Silver






Mophie Juice






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Pack Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Dark Metallic (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I always been a fan of Mophie, their battery case for the iPhone 4 was a fantastic idea, it last my phone for almost two days and I really loved it. As I finally switch from the old iPhone 4 to the new iPhone 5, I immediately ordered one of the Mophie Juice Pack Helium from Mophie, expected to see a good result like before, but it was a disappointment…

My Verizon service dropped down two bars whenever I turn on the case in my house, where I always got full bars. As I got on the highway, I got no service at all. This really hurts me because I am an insurance Agent, every call means income to me, now I can not get calls or make calls, this is bad.

The battery life is not living up to expectation as well, it only provides about another 50% to my phone and this is NOT GOOD for $80, I paid about the same amount a year and a half ago for the 4’s version and I got a very good result…

The last and the most critical issue… it doesn’t support data transfer nor sync with computer. I will have to remove this case (which is very hard once you put it on) and plug it my Apple lightning connector if I want to listen to music in my car via the USB port.

These cons are killing this product; I guess I will have to move ahead and find a better solution…

Feedback: Started with an excitement, now it is a disappointment… kills my Verizon phone signal, less than 60% battery life and can’t sync nor data transfer, bummer…

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top