Best uNu Power DX PLUS External Protective Battery Case for iPhone 4S and 4 2400mAh - MFI Apple Certified (Matte Black, Fits All Models iPhone 4S/4)






uNu Power






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New uNu Power DX PLUS External Protective Battery Case for iPhone 4S and 4 2400mAh - MFI Apple Certified (White/Sliver, Fits All Models iPhone 4S/4) (Wireless Phone Accessory)




















Length:: 4:53 Mins
I've had such positive experiences with the DX-1700 by uNu that when I saw the DX Plus I knew I had to get my hands on it and see for myself if the DX Plus is a worthy successor. Dissatisfied by the majority of existing reviews on the DX Plus, I decided to create something that would give the average consumer, like me, a glimpse of the product before committing to a purchase.

As a consultant, I run a hectic schedule that demands mobility and flexibility. Being on a conference call for an hour while driving or working at a client site can be taxing on my iPhone's battery, which initially led me to look for a viable solution to additional battery power. Enter the DX Plus.

The Good:

1. Competitively priced with a great balance of quality and reliability.

2. The DX Plus echoes the aesthetics of the iPhone's design, especially the glossy white and silver trim. And speaking of design, the battery case feels like a cohesive unit. No clumsy wires or additional cables to carry around.

3. It works, and then some. I can go an entire day without plugging in my phone to a wall charger, and that includes web surfing, sending/reading emails, and running various apps.

The Bad:

1. The DX Plus will add some considerable bulk to your slim iPhone.

2. The DX Plus adds extra weight.

Bottom-line:

At 2,400mah, the DX Plus was aimed at a specific target market - power users. That's 10 hours of extra talk time! I've checked the power capacities of other brands and the DX Plus has more juice than most. Indeed, this thing will make your iPhone feel like a mini-tank, but in my humble opinion that's a small tradeoff for the convenience and peace of mind in knowing that you won't be stuck without power when you need it most.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top