New Dell Inspiron Desktop (i3647-1231BK)






Dell Inspiron






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Dell Inspiron Desktop (i3647-1231BK) (Personal Computers)
This PC came with Windows 8 as advertised, an operating system which I really don't like. However, I can't let that influence my review as that is a Microsoft issue, and not the fault of Dell or Amazon. The first thing I did with it was to remove Windows 8 and replace it with Windows 7. Since I have Dell Windows 7 reinstall CDs, I didn't have to pay for this, other than in time. It took about 2 hours to switch, including the time to download the Windows 7 drivers, etc. The PC is quite small so it does not take up much desk space. With 4GB RAM and a 500GB hard drive, it is more than adequate, even for a small office. I probably wouldn't try to play any graphic-intensive games on it or run Autocad, but then it's not designed for that. Based on my experience with their computers over the past 15 years, you can't go wrong with a Dell. They have excellent customer support and their warranties are usually not needed; their PCs usually last far beyond the warranty period.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top