Best Canon PowerShot ELPH135 Digital Camera (Purple)






Canon PowerShot






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Canon PowerShot ELPH135 Digital Camera (Silver) (Electronics)
I just got rid of my "nicer" Nikon because I got sick of messing with the setting and still getting blurry pictures. I wanted something that could fit in my pocket and take action shots of my kids. I read reviews of the various ELPH PowerShots, and they seemed to be mixed. The ELPH 135 has turned out to be the perfect camera for my needs. It fits easily in my pocket and takes perfect pictures every single time on the AUTO setting (no more guessing which setting to use)! I can freeze my daughter jumping in the air and the picture is perfectly clear. I absolutely love this camera.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top