New HP Pavilion X2 10.1-inch Detachable 2 in 1 Laptop (32GB) (Includes Office 365 Personal for 1-year)






HP Pavilion






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New HP Pavilion X2 10.1-inch Detachable 2 in 1 Laptop (32GB) (Includes Office 365 Personal for 1-year) (Personal Computers)
This tablet is decent for the price. the tablets only has 2GB of ram, I see this as a drawback as my laptop has 8GB ram inside. You can not open this tablet up and add more ram or a bigger hard drive. the keyboard is ok to type on it is a little mushy, but so is the keyboard on my laptop. I typed this review on the tablet keyboard.

When I received the tablet it only had about 8GB free on the internal storage if you enable disk compression in settings you will save 2-5GB of space. I feel if you do not get the 64GB version you must purchase a micro sd card that is rated UHS 1 30mbs or better and 32GB in size of bigger. it includes one year of office 365 a $100 value on a card at least in my version so you could redeem it on a laptop or desktop if you want office on that device.

I was running iTunes and chrome at the same time with about 10 tabs open in chrome and a HD movie playing in iTunes it was using about 1.2GB of ram. I installed the propresenter demo and it runs fine. If you want to connect to a TV screen you have to set the TV to stretch the image so it fills the whole screen if you do not it just fills a square in the middle of the screen. When you really stress the tablet it get warm but you can still hold it without burning yourself. Do no get a sleeve made for a 10.1 inch tablet as it will not fit instead get a 11.6 netbook sleeve to fit it. the battery last about 8-10 hours of

Over all I like the tablet. There are a few things I would like to be more open to repair or replacement by the end user.

As a tablet it is great as a laptop there is more i would expect from a laptop than what this delivers. I would like 64bit windows and a full SDXC card slot but can understand why these were not included. The pen is synaptics as far as I can tell if I find out later that it is different I will update this to reflect that.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top