Best iPhone 6 Plus Battery Case, i-Blason Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch External Protective Battery Case / for iPhone 6 Plus Battery charger Case [Ultra Slim] Black/Gray (Fits All Versions of iPhone 6 Plus - Lightning Connector Output, MicroUSB Input) (Black/Gray)






iPhone 6






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New iPhone 6 Plus Battery Case, i-Blason Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch External Protective Battery Case / for iPhone 6 Plus Battery charger Case [Ultra Slim] Black/Gray (Fits All Versions of iPhone 6 Plus - Lightning Connector Output, MicroUSB Input) (Black/Gray) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Excellent value. Quite slim and looks good. Quality is quite good for the price.

I just tested it and it charged my iphone 6 plus from 22% to 100% in a couple of hours. Quite impressive. I am sure it has still a bit more in the tank after this. This would make my iPhone plus last out more than 3 days without a power outlet. Just what I needed.

It did take almost 3 months to get to me (ordered on 12th September , received on 10th December. To be fair the iphone 6 plus was announced on the 12th of September.

I am quite happy with the way this battery case looks, the quality and the fact that it could easily recharge my iPhone 6 plus. Only negative is the short length of the micro USB cable.

A few things to know:

The battery is 4700mAh not 3200mAh as described. So you get a higher capacity.

It charges the phone first and then the case. It does take a while to charge (2-3 hours) because of the large capacity.

The battery case automatically switches to charge once you disconnect the micro USB chord. You need to hold the button for a Couple of seconds to stop it.

To charge your phone using the battery case hold the black button on the back for a couple seconds, and do the same to stop charging. I got mine for a lot less than they are charging now due to the introductory price.

20th December, 2014:

I too did not see any paint issues as noted by another reviewer.

I have been using this for a week removing it in and out of my jean pocket with no scratching or anything peeling.

Quality of the case is very good.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top