New Acer 15.6" Aspire Laptop 8GB 1TB | R7-572-6423






Acer 156






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Acer 15.6" Aspire Laptop 8GB 1TB | R7-572-6423 (Personal Computers)
I was very nervous about buying an Acer computer. Just to make sure you know how hesitant I was, I tried Surface Pro 2 and Sony Vaio Duo 13 and Sony Flip 14 before this. The Surface 2 was defective as it kept going in to protection mode. Also, for such an expensive unit the build quality was not great on mine as the bezel was not level across, the middle sagged. I tried a second Pro 2 but the battery life was not great. I could only manage 4-4.5 hours. I then tried the Sony but both units suffered from horrible WiFi issues and the Flip 14 had "stuff" rolling around inside straight out of box. I also found the stylus on both Sony's kind of fought against the screen, it wasn't smooth. So, on a whim and with little thought I bought the Acer when it was on sale last week. It arrived yesterday and it's been flawless so far. There had been some reviews for last years model for WiFi issues but this unit has had no issues, and I don't have the best signal at home. As a matter of fact there's a Ipad sitting next to this computer with no connections as I type. The screen is good, BIG, but it is good. The pen stylus is also very good. Keyboard is brightly backlit and the volume is kick a@s!

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top