Best Nikon COOLPIX L830 16 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 34x Zoom NIKKOR Lens and Full 1080p HD Video (Red)






Nikon COOLPIX






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Nikon COOLPIX L830 16 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 34x Zoom NIKKOR Lens and Full 1080p HD Video (Black) (Electronics)
First, let me say that I am not terribly techy. I can barely turn on the TV anymore. So please, read the specs on this because I can't explain what they mean anyway. This review is based solely on my experience with the camera.

We took this great little camera on a trip to Mexico not long ago and it was awesome. So easy to use that even I managed to get some spectacular photos. My eyes are over 40 years old (the rest of me feels 29) so I have some trouble seeing up close. Therefore, the pictures I took with this camera were kind of just point, shoot and pray. Well the prayers were answered because when we looked at the pictures later on a screen I could actually see, they turned out super crisp. In fact there was a topless sunbather in one that I hadn't seen and my son was delighted that I got such a sharp, focused shot! Ha.

The HD video is also super cool. My son is using it to launch his youtube career -- he really needs to focus on college. -- lousy content aside, the videos turn out great. I haven't used it for video, but he does and loves it.

This camera is really sturdy and well made. It bounced around in my bag, got knocked off the table a time or two, and overall wasn't treated as well as it should have been. It didn't miss a beat or even get a scratch.

The zoom is amazing. The display is great (or so I am told since I can't really see it). This is an all around great addition to the amateur photographer or as a basic family camera. Highly recommend!

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top