Best Dual USB Phone & Battery Wall Charger For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9000 N9005






Dual USB






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Dual USB Phone & Battery Wall Charger For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9000 N9005 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this on a whim. I knew for under 4 bucks shipped from overseas, this wasn't going to be the cream of the crop. That said I was kind of surprised at how decent it really is.

Battery is held in place very solid. I have two other models that are twice and 10 times the price that don't secure the battery as well. It has two prongs that make connection with your battery and are spring loaded. A common complaint with these type of chargers is that the contacts break. These are fairly solid so only time will tell for sure. After using it for about 2 weeks, its held up well. I like the black color and the fact that I can charge both a battery and the phone (or any device via USB) at the same time. I do enjoy the blue light that shows the battery is charging over white or green, but with that said, it brings me to the cons....

For starters, the light never goes out. It doesn't change colors either. Nothing to show that the battery is charged. I have no way to tell if the battery is being over charged. I tested this with a freshly charged battery showing 100% in my phone. Blue light came on, and after 3 hours of charging, it was still on. Again for under 4 bucks, I can't expect everything. Next is the charging speed. If your in a hurry or have short patients, this is not for you. I gave up after 5 hours of testing it. I left it on over night and was able to get a full charge but that was close to 8 full hours on the charger. I have not, and probably see no point in testing both phone and battery at once. I don't have the patients.

Overall I was pretty impressed with what I paid and what features it did have. I would not recommend this charger as your main go to charger, but rather use this for "in a pinch", work or as a back up only. I have take this, along with a spare battery, and left it in the truck. I will end up getting another and leaving it at work.

Note that the charger comes with nothing other than itself. No cable or extra battery. It does ship from overseas so its going to take 3 weeks to a month to arrive. I would suggest picking up a couple to keep around. Its hard to beat it for a back up, at under 4 bucks.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top