Oh no, rumors claiming that Cesar Millan, the world-famous dog trainer passed away after suffering from a heart attack spread on Dec. 3. Did Cesar really passed away or is he the latest celeb to fall victim to a death hoax?

Cesar Millan, allegedly passed away at the age of 45, after suffering from a heart attack according to a report that surfaced on Dec. 3, that went on to say that his wife, Jahira Dar held a press conference where she asked for, 'space for mourning.' Is the Dog Whisperer really dead? Fans react and are completely shocked - and absolutely confused by the news. Cesar Millan Dead - 'The Dog Whisperer' Star Passes Away From Heart Attack?

Don't worry, Cesar is just fine! Cesar assured his loyal fans that he is just fine by tweeting about the hoax.

Of course! I'm alive, calm and well! RT @GlamGirl1207 @cesarmillan so glad to hear you're okay!!! Thanks for letting us know! 🐶

- Cesar Millan (@cesarmillan) December 3, 2014

Rumors of his passing started to spread after the headline, 'Cesar Millan died of a heart attack' surfaced on Dec. 3, according to, The Inquisitr.

The original post about his death claimed that Cesar had passed away after suffering a heart attack that caused his vital organs to be compromised. Cesar's wife also had reportedly held a press conference according to the original report in which she said, 'I hope you can understand my loss, and I would appreciate if you can give us our space for mourning.'

Take Our Poll

Junior, Cesar's loving dog confirmed on Facebook that his master is still alive. 'Reports of my Pack Leader's untimely demise are greatly exaggerated. I can happily report he is safe, happy and healthy. I can also tell you he kept me up all night snoring, my breakfast was a little late but I did get a great morning walk. As Cesar keeps telling me: Exercise. Discipline. Affection. - the key to a long, balanced, and healthy life!' Cesar Millan Dies - Fans React On Twitter

Omg! I heard that @cesarmillan died! Is he really still alive? My mom told me he had a heart attack! - #BelieveInAmbrose (@4everJoviGirl) December 4, 2014

@GMA RIP Cesar Millan :( Died this morning from a heart attack. - Rebecca Hilbert (@beckyhilbert) December 4, 2014

@cesarmillan I nearly had a heart attack myself reading you were dead. So glad it was a hoax. How cruel though. Love you cesar!!

- Laura (@futuremrs_) December 3, 2014

I'm so god damn sad. Cesar Millan died from a Heart Attack. #RIPCesarMillan

- Rute Barreto (@Rute_Barreto) December 3, 2014

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT!!!! ((((... http://t.co/l6HPi0OtJv - EdytaSellsHomes (@EdytaSellsHomes) December 3, 2014

HollywoodLifers, did YOU fall for the hoax? Let us know below! - Caitlin Beck More Death Hoax News:

Axl Rose Dead? Fans Freak Out Over Death Rumors Macaulay Culkin Posts Shocking Pic Mocking Death Hoax Macaulay Culkin's First Words Revealed After Death Hoax

Post By http://embed.ly/docs/explore/extract?url=https://hollywoodlife.com/2014/12/04/cesar-millan-dead-dog-trainer-fans-react-death-hoax/

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top