Another Kardashian tries to break the Internet

Just when you thought the Internet was finally fixed, another Kardashian has stepped up to break it again.

Kourtney Kardashian, Kim's sister and the E! star of Keeping Up With the Kardashians fame, posed nude while nine moths pregnant with her third child in a photo shoot for DuJour, which you can see here. Kourtney's no stranger to nude pregnant photo shoots. She posed nude while carrying Mason (now 4 years old) and said it feels natural to appear in the buff while pregnant.

'To me, nudity is not something to be ashamed of,' she told DuJour. 'I'm not embarrassed of my body. I'm at my best when I'm pregnant. It's such an amazing feeling, the transformation that your body goes through.'

This, of course, follows her sister's 'Break the Internet' derrière shot for Paper magazine last month.

MORE: Kim Kardashian's butt is an empty promise

'This was something that initially I did for myself just to capture the moment in my life, but these photos are beautiful and I'm happy to share them,' Kourtney Kardashian said.

Post By http://embed.ly/docs/explore/extract?url=https://time.com/3615791/kourtney-kardashian-kim-nude-pregnant-dujour/

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top