@maria_bello via Twitter

Maria Bello and her happy, "modern" family gathered together to take a Thanksgiving photo, which the "Prisoners" actress posted to Twitter over the weekend.

"Giving thanks for my modern family," she wrote in a caption. "Happy thanksgiving for whatever kind of family you have." RELATED: MARIA BELLO COMES OUT AS GAY

Bello, 46, poses with her ex-boyfriend, TV producer and writer Dan McDermott, their 12-year-old son Jackson, and the actress's girlfriend Clare Munn.



On Friday, Bello penned a New York Times essay revealing that she fell in love with her best friend, social activist and entrepreneur Clare Munn. In the article, Bello reflects on explaining the complex relationship to her son. PHOTOS: CELEBS COME OUT

"I was with someone romantically, and I hadn't told him," she wrote. "I had become involved with a woman who was my best friend, and, as it happens, a person who is like a godmother to my son."

Bello described her connection to Munn as initially platonic, but later it occurred to her in a moment of soul searching that they could "perhaps choose to love each other romantically."

RELATED: 'PRISONERS,' MOVIE REVIEW

"What had I been waiting for all of these years?" she wrote. "She is the person I like being with the most, the one with whom I am most myself."

In her article, Bello mulls the meaning of the term "partner," describing several of her past boyfriends, soul mates and platonic friends, while explaining that her son's father will "always" be her partner because they share a son.

"Dan is the best father and the most wonderful man I've known," she wrote.

USING MOBILE? CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top