New HP Pavilion 500-281 Desktop (Windows 7)






HP Pavilion






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New HP Pavilion 500-281 Desktop (Windows 7) (Personal Computers)
I am not an HP fan for computers. Printers, yes. Computers, not so much.

My history with HP computers has been one wrought with failures, crashes, loss of data, software conflicts, you name it. It all added up to a very unsatisfying experience.

However.....After buying this one on a whim (because of the price) after a motherboard burnout on another computer, I am totally surprised at its performance and ease of use.

PRO: The features it has are more than adequate for the moderate demand I wanted it for. Primarily office type demands, Photo processing, music etc. The on board video outputs, vga & hdmi, allowed me to do a dual monitor set up with virtually no lag between and link to my home theatre with excellent HD. The USB-3 inputs are more than adequate for most needs. Mic / headphone inputs are standard and the audio out handles surround sound well. After extending the use to more demanding projects...video and audio production, it performed well. There was some slowdown due to the high end demand, but it did hold its own.

I didn't expect it to perform as well as my work horse, but I just wanted to see if it could. And it ran cool and quiet under load.

I did like the fact that it had no bloatware included. There was the standard antivirus which I uninstalled and replaced with one that i preferred. Office was negligible as I had my own I use.

Con: None as yet. I will update this as time and usage increases.

Highly recommended by someone who previously was not a fan.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top