Marc Marquez: After my accident at Motegi, I've been doing rehabilitation on my neck, and it now feels much better. We know what is at stake, but we will approach it as we have done every other race. With MotoGP bikes, if you don't push then the setup isn't working, and you don't warm the tires.

Jorge Lorenzo: With three races ago, we thought the championship was over. Instead, we have a chance to fight for the title. We don't have anything to lose but everything to win. Maybe our main rival can feel more pressure than us because he is so close to victory.

Marc Marquez: One year ago, this was my first MotoGP rider press conference. I was so nervous. At that time, I couldn't imagine this situation-to be here in Valencia, fighting for the championship with Jorge. He is very strong and has a lot of experience; you can feel that when you ride with him.

Jorge Lorenzo: This year, I made some improvements to my riding style that give me some tenths. Also, during the last two years, I think I improved a lot the feeling on the first laps. So, yeah, at this moment, I think I'm riding my best ever.

Marc Marquez: This track is one of the most difficult in MotoGP because it's so tight. To get confidence is difficult.

Jorge Lorenzo: If Cal [Crutchlow]and Bradley [Smith] had the seamless transmission, they should be faster. I asked, but [Yamaha] said, "No, not possible. We don't have time. We don't have material."

Marc Marquez: The target was to start from the front row. In the end, we got the pole. Today, we did the job, but the most important day is tomorrow. We need to focus like today, like yesterday. Jorge is quite strong, but I feel confident. We are ready for a fight with Jorge, Dani and maybe Valentino. It will be difficult because Jorge has a great pace.

Jorge Lorenzo: Of course, there is some tension. If the situation is good to make a joke, there is no problem. We are respectful of the other riders outside the track. On the track, we try to beat them.

Marc Marquez: We will try to follow Jorge, because, surely, he will start first. And then, we will try to find the same feeling like in practice and try to do our best.

Jorge Lorenzo: If I have to bet my money on someone, I would put my money on Marc. Maybe not all, but...

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top