A new Rob Ford video has surfaced that features the mayor ranting incoherently about an unidentified person, apparently threatening to "kill" and "murder" him.

"I need f-ing 10 minutes to make sure he's dead," Ford says in video posted on the Toronto Star website.

"I'm gonna kill that f-ing guy. I'm telling you, it's first-degree murder."

Ford came out of his office minutes after the video was released and said he saw the video and admitted it was authentic.

"I was extremely, extremely inebriated," he said. "I've made mistakes. All I can do is assure the people that I...I don't know what to say, I just wanted to come out, I wanted to, you know..."

He took long pauses between his statements, seemingly having difficulty speaking.

"It's extremely embarrassing," he said. "The whole world is going to see it. I don't have a problem with that, but it is extremely embarrassing. I don't what to say. I've again and again apologized."

The Toronto Sun said it was given the shorter clip of the video by someone looking to sell a longer version.

The context of the mayor's rant is unknown as is the person he is speaking about.

He mentions he is angry at a person who has called the Ford brothers "liars, thieves." Breaking news. Details to follow.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Word News © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Thanks to curly hairstyles
Top